From June 14 to July 15 in eleven cities of Russia will host the World Cup. In some of them, fans will be able to pay for certain services using crypto currency.
In Moscow, for bitcoins, you can buy craft beer in the network of bars “Pivoteca 465” . The company has an online wallet, which automatically converts rubles into the crypto currency. Addresses: Odintsovo, Mozhayskoye shosse, 151; Stroginsky boulevard, 7k1; ul. Yartsevskaya, 32.
Restaurant “Valenok” on Tsvetnoy Boulevard, 5 was one of the first in the city to accept payment in bitcoins and continues to do so until now.
Mobile coffeehouse Headquarters in the office of Sberbank on the street. Vavilov, 19 is ready to sell six bits of coffee for bitcoins, masala tea and croissants.
Tech-hub “Klyuch” takes bitcoins from July 2017. Here you can not only dip into the workspace, but also a snack. Branches of coworking centers are located at: Rochdelskaya, 15; Bersenevskaya embankment, 6; Bolshoy Savvinsky Lane, 12; Lower Susalny Lane, 5; Ermolaevsky pereulok, 22/26; Warsaw Highway 9.
Crypto currency is accepted in all shops, cafes and in the market of the farm cooperative LavkaLavka.
Bitcoin-ATMs in Moscow are located at the following addresses:
- Chongarsky Boulevard, 19;
- Veskovsky pereulok, 3, shop “Minimarket 24”;
- Barclay, 5, building 4, shop “24 hours”.
Points of exchange Crypto-currency:
- «100 coins»: Apartments Adagio, st. Киевская, 2, Варшавское шоссе, 1 (you need to go to the site of the exchanger to perform the transaction);
- “Sberkoin”: Upper Susalny Pereulok, 4/6, c3 (you can use the services only if you have an identity document);
- Bitcoin Store: Taganskaya, 3, shopping center “Taganskiy Passage”;
- Bit Exchanger: st. Prechistenka;
- pro: Borisoglebsky pereulok, 8;
- “The exchanger. Moscow “: Presnenskaya nab., 12, Federation Tower (meetings by prior arrangement);
- Newline: Alekseevskaya metro station;
- Bersenevskaya embankment, 8/1.
When you pay for a crypto-currency fitness club, 2bigbar offers a 20% discount. The bar is located in the sports center “FitnessOne Putilovsky” (People’s Militia Street, 6). Here take bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Neo, Waves and six altkoins.
A network of strip-bars Zavist offers to pay off with digital money for a drink and private dance. Addresses: Strip Bar (Bolshaya Konyushennaya Str., 29), Gentlemen Bar (17 Griboedova Canal Embankment, Topless Bar (5 Italianskaya Street), Cabaret Bar (11 Sadovaya Street), Show Bar (Liteiny Avenue, , 57) and Lounge Bar (Vladimirsky Ave, 8).
Network of mini-hotels Spbinn Milk. ready to provide numbers for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. Addresses: Spbinn Milk (8th line of VO, 75), Spbinn Milano (Kamennoostrovsky Ave, 20) and Spbinn Molly (37, Vereiskaya St.)
- Chby: BC “Senator”, st. Bolshaya Morskaya, 15;
- “100 coins”: metro station Chkalovskaya;
- «The exchanger.Moscow»: Vyborgskaya embankment, 29.
The opportunity to pay with bitcoins offers its clients a massage salon “Rasputin” .
The only bitoin-ATM in the city is on the street. Malysheva, 42.
Points of exchange:
- Pawnshop “Golden Elephant”: st. March 8, 77;
- «Exchange. Moscow»: st. Turners, 68, office 246, “Stroyurist”;
- Hashchange: st. Heroes of Russia, 2, 4 office.
In addition, in Yekaterinburg, there is an opportunity to pay off a crypto currency for a trip to a taxi . However, taxi drivers-crypto-enthusiasts will have to look for their own.
For more than a year Rostov-Papa restaurant has been taking bitcoins, and any commission for transferring the institution takes over.
- BBFpro: ul.Sotsialisticheskaya, d.144-146, supermarket “Assorti”;
- 40th Line, 57;
- Lenin Boulevard, 99.
Exchange of Crypto-currency:
- «Exchange. Moscow»: st. Vavilov, 62B;
- Obmenneg: ul.Orlovskaya, 31B.
Hotel Apartments Malina is ready to host guests for bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin.
«Exchange. Moscow»: Volzhskoe highway, 101.
«The exchanger.Moscow»: the boulevard of Engels, 26.
In Kazan, bitcoins are accepted at a car wash and driving school, in Saransk – in a parts store, and in Nizhny Novgorod – in a repair shop.
Recall that in March, the advertising platform myTarget began accepting payments in the crypto currency for placing advertisements on the sites of Mail.Ru Group, in particular, in social networks Odnoklassniki and VKontakte.